Monday, January 11, 2010

Introduction

Either you know me very well, or you've met me through internet browsing. I had one single blog before this, but only my closest friend knew the url. I blogged about the boys I was into, and kept it for personal uses. Eventually, after reading a few very inspiring blogs, I decided to publicize this one and get rid of throw away what I would previously write about.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Abby. I was born in Stamford Connecticut, moved to Florida at the age of 11, and returned here when I was 12. I’m a high school student, and I would like to move to Chicago one day and be accepted into an arts school. Because it’s the month starting the New Year, I made the resolution to finish what I begin. With that, I’m going to keep up with this and blog once a day, if not more.

I woke up late this morning, and decided to take the day off, so there isn’t much to say for now. I have a few chapters to read of a book for school which I’m dreading. If you’ve ever heard of “We Are Witnesses”, you would probably agree, unless you’re interested in monotone-seeming, factual, long, holocaust books.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for your sweet comment :) I'm following you now too! Can't wait to see your future posts :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete