Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Means We're Halfway Through



School is getting old, to me. It’s the same schedule every day, and nothing exciting or out of the ordinary ever happens. I can’t wait for Friday, because it’s the end of the second quarter. Fresh starts are always the best, and I’m going out to Staples Saturday to buy new binders and notebooks. I like to feel clean, and after 4 months of using the same notebooks every day, they get pretty filthy.

As for my friend, I have no clue. We spoke for a few brief moments today, but as usual, she got angry at me for a pointless reason. I almost want to drop our friendship, but it’s so hard. Everything seems so difficult, and I never know what choices to make. I care too much about others to do anything for myself, I guess.

My negativity is terrible, so I should probably mention the happiness I have for my Ansco Clipper. I really hope I can take it to the camera store to see how it works, and maybe find some film for it. I really admire vintage photography, so I’m excited. It was actually given to me this past Christmas as a gift from one of my other friends, who I’m also unfortunately having some disagreements with. But anyway, I’ll post a picture of my beauty below!

Again, I’m exhausted. But before bed I really, really want to wash my hair extensions, learn some new ways to do Smokey eye makeup, and download some more songs. So goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. First I want to start off by saying thank you so much for your sweet comment :) You made my day! I think you totally should go red, redheads are the best!! about the yearbook, $80 sure is a lot of money to spend on a yearbook. I mean, if you want one go for it, but wow $80... Also, your friend, it is hard to let go of a friendship of 8 years. I would do everything you could to keep it unless it's unhealthy for you.
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    :)

    ReplyDelete