Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Regular Tuesday


I feel like the day is dragging on, and I can’t wait for it to end! I could barely sleep last night, and I had to wake up at five, so I’m running on a three hours rest. I would take a nap, but then I won’t be able to sleep again tonight.

I didn’t miss much at school yesterday, since all of our classes have revolved around Mid-term reviewing for the past few days. When I woke up, I thought I would desperately needed coffee, but what was the point if my mom only buys decaf? Surprisingly though, I didn’t fall asleep during class like I usually do.

Unfortunately, my friend and I got in an argument today. We’ve known each other for eight years, and I simply feel like she’s changed due to a certain relationship she’s in. It’s a shame, really, because I do miss her. I was at her house with another friend, and she began yelling at me for everything I did, so I cracked and screamed at her. I feel extremely bad, though.

Nothing too eventful happened at school, but when I got home my friend Greg asked me to participate in a photo shoot type of thing for an art project. He's doing a series of them, and they each have the theme of an addiction. So hopefully that will be something to look forward to. If you’re interested in his work, I’ll add a link to his Flickr below.

Before I go to bed, I’m going to download a few songs to my iTunes library, finish ‘The Darjeeling Limited, and read another part of my book for English. Who knows, maybe I’ll have enough time to sketch around in my drawing pad too.

Greg's Flickr: Click the picture

1 comment:

  1. ugh I know how you feel about NO sleep. I had hardly any sleep last night and then woke up at 7am bc of a bad dream.. so lame. I can't wait to see your modeling pics, I bet they are so cute! Fighting with friends is no fun, I hope you 2 make up quick :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete